Holding Negligent Parties Accountable | Winning Major Settlements And Verdicts
At Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we represent a wide variety of clients who have been severely injured due to the negligence of another person, a manufacturer or a corporation. Regardless of how you or a loved one has been injured, our firm is able to find the responsible parties and hold them accountable.
Equipped with more than 90 years of combined practice experience, our three trial attorneys are known for their history of successful personal injury recoveries, by settlement and verdict. We litigate cases related to:
- Car and truck accidents that have cause serious injuries to drivers and passengers
- Motorcycle accidents that result in catastrophic injury to riders
- Pedestrians and bicyclists who were injured by motor vehicles
- People hurt by drunk drivers and distracted motorists
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Wrongful death
- Dangerous and defective products
- Slip-and-fall injuries on unsafe premises
- Traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury
- Home sale fraud, including claims involving leaky basements and structural defects
Every injury case is different. Make sure you get your questions answered by a knowledgeable attorney.
Free Consultation | No Upfront Costs | Low Fees For Qualified Cases
The Milwaukee personal injury lawyers of Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., offer reduced-rate fees for qualified cases. While it is typical for personal injury firms to take one-third of the compensation awarded via a settlement or verdict, our firm is able to charge a low 20 percent fee for certain types of cases.
Our goal is to give all our clients the highest possible financial recovery. There are never upfront legal costs for injury-related matters, and we always offer a free case evaluation. To email us details of your case, or to talk to a lawyer, contact the firm today.