Each year, hundreds of people are killed or seriously injured on Wisconsin highways. Many times, the cause of the accident is negligent driving. The vast majority of these negligent drivers are either speeding, intoxicated, distracted, inattentive or tired as they sit behind the wheel. The consequence is a high frequency of catastrophic injuries that could have been prevented.
Victims of auto accidents are entitled to compensation when the accident is shown to have been caused by someone else's actions. If you or a loved one is one of those victims, our lawyers understand the many difficulties you may be experiencing, and we are here to help you get the legal advice you need.
Representing Motorists, Passengers and Pedestrians Who Have Suffered Catastrophic Injuries
The Milwaukee law firm of Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., has a long track record of winning significant verdicts and settlements in serious injury cases stemming from car and truck accidents throughout Wisconsin. Equipped with nearly 90 years of combined experience, our three trial attorneys represent injured people and their families in lawsuits related to collisions on interstate roads and highways:
- Accidents on highways 18, 12, 41, 33 23, 21, 29, 8, 10 and 54
- Drunk driving accidents and DUI
- Crashes caused by distracted drivers who were texting or using a mobile device behind the wheel
- Truckers who were tired, falling asleep, inattentive or making dangerous lane changes while operating commercial vehicles
- Fatal car accidents
- Motorcyclists who were injured or killed
- Cases involving brain and spinal cord injury
We Can Help | Talk to Our Attorneys About Your Case | Free Consultation
Contact the personal injury attorneys of Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., for a free case evaluation. We will review the facts of your case and recommend an effective course of action.