It is a crime to drive away after hurting someone else — or to drive away even if nobody was hurt — but unfortunately it happens all the time.
If someone in your family was hurt by a hit-and-run driver, talk to a qualified attorney about your legal rights. Even if the negligent driver is never found, there are multiple ways to obtain compensation for your medical bills and other expenses and losses.
Frustrating Circumstances Call for Strong Representation
It is painful and frustrating to see a loved one suffer an auto accident injury caused by someone who was selfish and hardhearted enough to flee the scene of an accident. At Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., in Milwaukee, we have decades of experience providing strong representation to accident victims and their families.
Our attorneys have litigated personal injury and wrongful death cases, helping our clients recover maximum compensation and gain a sense of closure. We can answer critical questions like:
- Will my car insurance pay for "pain and suffering?"
- How much will my insurance pay for my medical expenses?
- What will my uninsured motorist policy coverage do for me?
- Does the state of Wisconsin provide funds to victims of uninsured or underinsured motorists?
- What do I do about the medical bills I have right now?
- Will I be compensated for missed work time or other lost income?
- How long will a lawsuit take?
- What if my family member was killed by a hit-and-run driver?
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
What can you do if a driver left the scene of a crash? Every case is different. Talk to our lawyers about your case, either by submitting your information via our convenient form or by contacting our office directly. The case evaluation is free.