Many serious auto accidents in Wisconsin occur at urban, suburban and rural intersections. Tragically, the majority of these accidents are preventable: Usually, the problem is that one driver acted negligently or carelessly.
If your family has been affected by a car accident, you need proper medical care, and you may need legal advice. Our firm can help you understand your legal rights related to the injuries you or your loved one has sustained.
Maximum Compensation and Justice for Victims and Their Families
For decades, the lawyers of Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., have litigated cases related to car accident injuries. We have brought many successful lawsuits on behalf of injured people and their families. Our firm has the experience to address cases involving:
- Car and truck drivers who ran a red light or a stop sign
- Motorists who were running a red light or speeding through an intersection
- Motorcyclists who were injured by a car or truck at a highway intersection or street intersection
- Pedestrians who were hit by a vehicle in a crosswalk
- Bicyclists who were struck by a car or truck driver who wasn't paying attention
- Crossover collisions caused by motorists who veered into oncoming traffic
- Drunk drivers who harm other motorists and their passengers
- Fatal car accidents and wrongful death
Was a Family Member Hit by a Car? Talk to Us About Your Case.
All accident injuries should be taken seriously. If you believe your intersection accident was caused by someone else's negligent actions, have an experienced attorney review your case. Contact Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to have your legal matter evaluated, free of charge. We will give you honest feedback and explain your options.