If you are injured because someone else acts carelessly, recklessly or in violation of a legal duty, you may be entitled to compensation. Because insurance companies aggressively protect their bottom line, often the best way to get the full amount you are entitled to is to hire an attorney who is prepared to take your case to trial if necessary.
At Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., our experienced Wisconsin injury claim attorneys have a proven track record of obtaining substantial settlements and verdicts for clients who have been injured in all types of accidents and other circumstances, including the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our attorneys represent clients throughout Wisconsin who have been injured in accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and other vehicles.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: If your parent, spouse or other loved one has been mistreated in a nursing home, we can help you pursue justice and accountability.
- Medical malpractice: We help clients pursue malpractice claims against doctors, hospitals and other medical providers that have violated professional standards of care.
- Product liability: Manufacturers and retailers can be held responsible for injuries caused by defective and dangerous products, from auto parts to machines to pharmaceuticals.
- Premises liability: Our attorneys are experienced at holding property owners responsible for injuries caused by dangerous conditions on their premises.
- Dog bites: Dog owners who do not take reasonable steps to prevent their dogs from attacking others can be held liable when people get injured as a result.
- Boating accidents: Our firm helps clients pursue claims for injuries and fatalities sustained in collisions involving boats, Jet Skis and other watercraft.
- Denied insurance claims: If your insurance company has denied a valid claim, we may be able to help you get that decision reversed and pursue a bad faith insurance action.
- Catastrophic and spinal cord injuries: Our attorneys work with qualified experts to document the consequences of serious injuries such as brain injuries, burn injuries and electrical injuries.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a family member due to someone else's negligence, you may be entitled to bring a wrongful death claim against the responsible party.
- Professional malpractice: In addition to injury victims, we also represent the victims of malpractice committed by lawyers, accountants, engineers and other professionals.
Our attorneys have more than 90 years of cumulative experience. Do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation so you can discuss your case with a knowledgeable, dedicated attorney.