We rely on manufactured products, from automobiles to household goods to pharmaceuticals, every day of our lives, and we have a right to expect that those products have not been designed or manufactured in a way that increases the risk of injury to innocent people.
At the law firm of Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., our experienced Wisconsin product liability attorneys help the victims of defective and dangerous products pursue personal injury claims. If you have been injured in an accident involving a product, contact us today for a free consultation.
Seeking Compensation From Manufacturers and Retailers
Under Wisconsin law, manufacturers and retailers must make sure their products are fit for the use intended, and they can be held accountable for injuries caused by defectively designed and manufactured products. The following are just a few of the types of cases our firm handles:
- Auto product liability: It takes an experienced lawyer to hold big auto manufacturers and parts suppliers accountable for injuries caused by defects in their cars and trucks.
- Unsafe machines: If you have been injured at work by a defective machine, you may have a claim against the manufacturer or vendor in addition to your workers' comp claim.
- Defective drugs: Our firm helps clients pursue claims for the harm caused by dangerous drugs, defectively formulated drugs, and drugs that never should have been prescribed.
- Dangerous toys and playground equipment: Manufacturers of toys and playground equipment have a particularly strong responsibility to protect children from severe injuries.
- Unsafe Toys & Playground Equipment
Meet With Us to Discuss Your Case
If you have been injured by any type of consumer or industrial product, do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your case with an experienced personal injury trial attorney. We handle all cases on contingency, so you will only pay an attorney fee if we help you obtain a recovery for you.