Leading Your Legal Response in Distracted Truck Driver Accidents
Truck drivers are held to a higher standard than other drivers on the road. They are professionals who often carry enormous loads across great distances. When commercial drivers are careless, the potential for damage and injury is huge. Unfortunately, many deadly accidents occur each year because truck drivers are not paying attention to the road.
If you or a loved one was hurt by an inattentive truck driver, you may be entitled to significant compensation for your injuries and losses, including wrongful death. Our firm helps clients reach the best possible case results using strong legal knowledge, extensive trial experience and tenacity in holding negligent parties accountable for their actions.
Truckers Using Mobile Devices | Drivers Falling Asleep at the Wheel
The Milwaukee, Wisconsin, law firm of Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., has been victorious in countless truck accident cases. We represent motor vehicle accident victims and their families in obtaining maximum verdicts and settlements. Talk to us if your situation involves:
- A driver who was tired or nodding off while driving
- A driver who was talking on a cellphone, texting, eating or occupied with a GPS system when the accident occurred
- A trucker who was surfing the Web or accessing the Internet while driving
- A truck that killed your family member in a car or on a motorcycle
- A driver who was under the influence of drugs (including prescription medication) or alcohol
- Brain or spinal cord injury
Every accident is different. After any serious truck accident, the driver’s insurance company will immediately begin gathering evidence to fight your claim. Even if you are not sure if a driver was distracted, it is important to obtain advice from an attorney.
Contact Us | Let a Trial Lawyer Evaluate Your Case, Free of Charge
Let us evaluate your case, free of charge, so you can understand your legal rights and your options for proceeding. Contact Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., for more information.