Car Accidents Can Be Life-Changing
We Help Injured Parties Recover the Full Amount They Deserve
If you or someone you love is injured as a result of another driver’s careless or reckless behavior, it may result in extensive medical costs, lost time from work and other expenses. You cannot assume that the at-fault party’s insurance company will readily reimburse you for these expenses. You need a lawyer who is experienced at standing up to insurance companies and helping injured parties collect full compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages.
Don’t Take A Financial Hit When You Are Injured
At the law firm of Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., our motor vehicle accident lawyers have a track record of winning substantial settlements and verdicts for accident victims throughout Wisconsin. We represent clients in a wide range of personal injury lawsuits stemming from motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Drunk driving accidents — An individual who is injured by a drunk driver may be able to collect punitive damages in addition to medical costs, lost wages and other costs.
- Bicycle accidents — Our attorneys are experienced at investigating and documenting the causes of bike accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents — These accidents often result in catastrophic injuries or fatalities. The resulting case is complex and often aggressively defended by insurance providers.
- Distracted driving accidents — Talking or texting on cellphones has led to an increase in distracted driving accidents. We know how to uncover evidence that a driver was distracted and maximize the amount that is recovered in these cases.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists — If an at-fault driver is uninsured or underinsured, you may be able to recover compensation from your own insurance company. We protect your rights in these situations.
Your Solution Begins With a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one is injured, or a family member is killed in a motor vehicle accident, do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis, so you will only pay an attorney fee if we obtain a financial settlement or verdict for you.