A Head or Brain Injury Can Change Your Life
We Provide Assertive Legal Counsel to Collect the Full Amount You Deserve
A head injury can have long-lasting consequences for the injured person and his or her family. Because the brain is incredibly complicated and not fully understood, even injuries that appear to be minor can have a pervasive impact on an injured person’s physiological and emotional well-being.
In some cases, a serious brain injury can go undetected for years or never be properly diagnosed. After any accident involving head trauma, it is essential for the injured person to receive a thorough medical evaluation.
If you or a loved one experienced head injury from an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or carelessness, you should talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. You may be entitled to fair compensation for your medical costs, pain and suffering, and other losses that could affect your family for years.
Representing Clients Who Have Experienced Life-Changing Accidents
The attorneys of Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., are highly experienced with personal injury lawsuits stemming from brain injuries. We represent clients in litigation related to:
- Car and truck accidents
- Motorcyclists who were hit by other vehicles
- Bicyclists and pedestrians who were struck on the road
- Slip-and-fall accidents occurring on dangerous premises and unsafe surfaces
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI), which can manifest itself in a variety of symptoms
- Patients who experience paralysis or loss of function
- Accident victims with symptoms such as mood changes, personality changes, PTSD, anxiety and depression
- Falling objects that caused injury
Damage to the brain may not be obvious, which is why it is essential to seek proper medical care if you think a brain injury has occurred. It is advisable to talk to a brain injury specialist rather than a general practitioner or family physician.
Let Us Evaluate Your Case | The Consultation Is Free
Our firm is based in Milwaukee. We serve injured clients located throughout Wisconsin. Our attorneys can answer your questions about head and brain injuries. Contact us for a free case evaluation.