Many Nursing Home Falls Could Have Been Prevented
Milwaukee Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys
Elderly people can fall and break their hips easily. In some cases, these falls can be prevented through proper care. You may be wondering if your loved one’s broken hip is the result of nursing home neglect.
Based in Milwaukee, Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., is highly experienced with cases stemming from nursing home abuse and neglect in Wisconsin. Our Milwaukee nursing home abuse attorneys have won countless verdicts and settlements against homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals that were irresponsible and caused harm to people they were paid to care for.
If your family member was hurt because of the carelessness of a nursing home, our lawyers can listen to your story, explain what the law says about your case and help you understand if a lawsuit is in your best interest. We can advise you if your case involves:
- Residents who were left unattended when they should not have been
- Residents who wandered away and subsequently fell down
- Injuries that were not promptly treated
- Broken hips that resulted from the improper transfer of a patient or resident
- Assisted living facility management that failed to safeguard a resident who was identified as a fall risk
- A nursing home with a history of suspicious falls
- A fall that led to the wrongful death of a loved one
Let Us Review Your Case | Free, Confidential Evaluation
Contact the attorneys of Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., for a free case evaluation. Send us a message with the details, and we can review your injury matter. We can answer your questions and assist you in resolving what may be a difficult and confusing situation.