Milwaukee Car Accident Lawyer
If you or someone you love is injured as a result of another driver’s careless or reckless behavior, it may result in extensive medical costs, lost time from work and other expenses. You cannot assume that the at-fault party’s insurance company will readily reimburse you for these expenses. You need a lawyer who is experienced at standing up to insurance companies and helping injured parties collect full compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages. At the law firm of Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., our Milwaukee car accident lawyers have a track record of winning substantial settlements and verdicts for accident victims throughout Wisconsin.
Recovering from a Car Crash in Milwaukee
It can be very difficult to recover from a car crash. Depending on the severity of the accident, victims could suffer serious injury to the brain or spinal cord. Our firm can help you through this difficult time, and ensure your rights are protected if you or a family member is injured in a car accident in Milwaukee. If you or a family member was hurt by a drunk driver, or someone who was texting and driving, or a hit-and-run, the car accident attorneys at Aiken & Scoptur, S.C. can help you recover the largest settlement possible for medical bills and damages.
We represent clients in a wide range of personal injury lawsuits stemming from motor vehicle and car accidents, including:
- Drunk driving accidents — An individual who is injured by a drunk driver may be able to collect punitive damages in addition to medical costs, lost wages and other costs.
- Bicycle accidents — Our attorneys are experienced at investigating and documenting the causes of bike accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents — These accidents often result in catastrophic injuries or fatalities. The resulting case is complex and often aggressively defended by insurance providers.
- Distracted driving accidents — Talking or texting on cellphones has led to an increase in distracted driving accidents. We know how to uncover evidence that a driver was distracted and maximize the amount that is recovered in these cases.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists — If an at-fault driver is uninsured or underinsured, you may be able to recover compensation from your own insurance company. We protect your rights in these situations.
- Trucking Accidents — Long-hall truckers often suffer from sleep deprivation, and can cause serious collisions while on the road.
Helping Families Who Have Lost a Loved One
It is an unspeakably painful thing to lose a loved one in a car accident. No amount of money can bring back your family member or take away the grief you are experiencing after a fatal car accident.
We realize that no lawyer can make things better. We also realize that financial realities don’t go away when there has been a death in the family, especially when your loved one was an income earner. The Milwaukee car accident attorneys at our firm are committed to helping families obtain the financial compensation they need to help rebuild their lives.
Our three attorneys have nearly 90 years of combined experience litigating cases related to catastrophic injuries caused by another person’s negligence, including serious car crashes and wrongful death claims. We can help you answer the difficult questions.
Milwaukee Car Accident FAQ
A motor vehicle accident can cause many problems for you and your family. If you or a loved one was hurt in a collision caused by someone else’s negligence, you may have many questions about how to proceed.
Our clients often ask us questions like:
- How much money should I expect to receive?
- How long will it take to litigate my case?
- Will my case go to trial, or will it be settled out of court? What’s the difference?
- Will I have to go to court? If so, will I be required to testify?
- Who will pay for my medical bills or funeral expenses?
- What will happen to the drunk driver who injured my family member?
- What if a truck driver or commercial driver was responsible for the accident?
- How much of a fee will your firm receive if you represent me?
- What kinds of reduced fees do you offer? Are your fee rates lower than those of other law firms?
Every case is different. You may need specific advice about expenses, lawsuits, fees or property damage, or you may want to understand what to do after a car crash.
Talk to an Attorney About Your Case | No Upfront Costs
If you or a loved one was injured, our Milwaukee auto accident lawyers and personal injury attorneys will handle your case on a contingency basis. This means that we receive a fee if your case is successful; if we don’t recover compensation, you will not pay attorney fees.
If you hire Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., our experienced litigators will strongly represent your rights and get you the compensation to which you are entitled. The firm’s three attorneys have nearly 90 years of combined experience and a significant track record of verdicts and settlements.
Your Solution Begins With a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one is injured, or a family member is killed in a motor vehicle accident, do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis, so you will only pay an attorney fee if we obtain a financial settlement or verdict for you.
State and federal laws will prevent you from ever bringing a claim if you do not do so within a certain amount of time after the accident.
Contact Aiken & Scoptur, S.C. online, or call our office at (414) 225-0260.