Milwaukee Car Accident FAQ

Interior of car with smashed, shattered windshield | Milwaukee Car Accident FAQ

A motor vehicle accident can cause many problems for you and your family. If you or a loved one was hurt in a collision caused by someone else’s negligence, you may have many questions about how to proceed — and few answers about what you need to do next. You may be visiting this site because you need help understanding your legal rights.

This Milwaukee car accident FAQ page is not meant to provide legal advice — it is meant to provide a basic framework for learning your rights as an accident victim or family member of an accident victim.

Questions Our Clients Ask Us

Our clients often ask us questions like:

  • How much money should I expect to receive?
  • How long will it take to litigate my case?
  • Will my case go to trial, or will it be settled out of court? What’s the difference?
  • Will I have to go to court? If so, will I be required to testify?
  • Who will pay for my medical bills or funeral expenses?
  • What will happen to the drunk driver who injured my family member?
  • What if a truck driver or commercial driver was responsible for the accident?
  • How much of a fee will your firm receive if you represent me?
  • What kinds of reduced fees do you offer? Are your fee rates lower than those of other law firms?

Talk To An Attorney About Your Case | We Can Answer Your Specific Questions

Every case is different. You may need specific advice about expenses, lawsuits, fees or property damage, or you may want to understand what to do after a car crash.

Regardless of the type of challenge you are facing, the Milwaukee, Wisconsin, personal injury lawyers of Aiken & Scoptur, S.C., can answer your questions and give you the guidance you need. Send us a message with your case details or contact our office.

Contact us for a free consultation.


19275 W. Capitol Dr., Suite 201
Brookfield, WI 53045
Phone: 414-225-0260
Phone: 262-599-5980
Email Us

Map & Directions